Saturday, September 22, 2012

I'm an alien I'm a legal alien (making a prototype)

I don't drink coffee I take tea my dear
I like my toast done on one side
And you can hear it in my accent when I talk
I'm an Englishman in ...Finland



Have you ever though what is the biggest problem for exchange students when they visit a foreign country? They Are Shy! They are soo  scared to ask questions! Especially, if they meet some scary tribesman! And it is actually stressful even for poor savages! Some barbaric exchange student starts talking in the language far away from the school English. They are so brave not to run away!


Our novelty application overcomes shyness of and language imperfections between people, cultures and nations. Just imagine, that you know that the nightmarish girl, starring on the dairy isle, is just lost! She speaks only English..and there is nothing like a "CHEESE"...and you can help her.  



So what now? How to know, that people need some help? So Let them pop-up their problems.


A protoype is on the way.. 

PS: the blogger is incredibly slow..guys, how can you write with this??


No comments:

Post a Comment